Professional and User-Friendly Label Maker
Anyone who has been looking for an alternative to software packages such as Avery Design & Print or Adobe Spark should consider this interesting application. A host of hands-on features and an intuitive payout are ideal for beginners.
A Hands-On Experience
Orion Label Maker currently supports more than 100 different templates, so flexibility should not present an issue. A number of printing options are likewise available. Stickers can be created one at a time while entire sheets may be printed in the event of a bulk order. Users can select from a variety of fonts in order to suit their design requirements.
A Photoshop-Like Dashboard
Orion Label Maker is similar to programs such as Photoshop in regards to its layout. It is possible to create layers, to adjust hues, to resize photos, and to export the end results in a number of formats. Drop-and-drag functionality is an added bonus; especially for users who do not have previous experience.
- This program supports high-resolution images.
- Contacts can be imported from an address book when creating personalized labels.
- Lines and polygons may be added.
- Drop-and-drag functionality is ideal for novices.
- Font sizes may change during the printing process.
- Reopening saved work can be slightly complicated.
- This program requires more memory than some open-source bundles.
- Some claim that the program is not as intuitive as it could be.